Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania Business Immigration Lawyer,
Advanced Immigration Law Group P.C. provides a full range of services for individuals and businesses with immigration legal needs in Rockville, Maryland, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and communities throughout the United States. Attorney Anser Ahmad has nearly twelve years of experience helping people overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of legal immigration into the United States.
We are a different kind of immigration law firm
When you contact our offices to discuss your immigration needs, you will receive personalized attention from legal professionals with over twenty years of combined legal experience. We understand your concerns about costs and how you are going to pay for our services. We do everything possible to keep our fees low, including offering many flat-fee services so you know exactly how much you will be paying. For additional convenience, we also accept major credit cards through PayPal services.
We Provide Personal Service
We are there when you need us. Our attorneys provide their cell numbers so that each client can at any time speak directly to an attorney in case of an emergency. Our support staff is also ready to assist at any time. We answer your questions and provide status updates of your case in a timely manner.
Immigration law services
- B1 visas
- H-1, H-2, and H-3 visas
- L visas for intra-company transfers
- visas for entertainers, athletes, artists
- EB visas
- Work permits/student visas
- All other employment-related visas
- Marriage visas
- Divorce and Immigration link to Practice Area page
- Fiance(e) Visas
- Visas for parents, siblings
- Visas for children
- Green card applications
- Application for citizenship
- Citizenship test preparation
- handling asylum cases from all over the world
- interview with asylum officers
- representation before EOIR courts
- appeals process
- Detention and Bond Hearings link to Practice Area page
- Application for cancellation of removal
- Exclusion proceedings representation
- Immigrants arrested on criminal charges
- mandatory immigrant detention,
- criteria for getting a bond
- working with immigrant bail bondsmen
- divorce before receiving a green card
- divorce after receiving a green card
- ex parte divorce (one spouse unavailable)
Advanced Immigration Law Group P.C. can help you with all of your immigration law needs. Contact Us
to discuss your situation with one of our experienced paralegals and schedule a consultation with attorney Anser Ahmad. We speak Spanish, Arabic, Urdu, French, Hindi, and can make arrangements to have an interpreter available for many other languages.
Our Law firm represents clients throughout Maryland including: Rockville, Silver Spring, Tyson`s Corner, Gaithersburg, Frederick, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, Howard County, Baltimore County, and Fairfax County, along with Arlington Virginia, Fairfax Virginia, Harrisburg Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Nationwide, International, and more.